Monday, January 31, 2011

Life drawings

Hey, way behind on the scanning of these, I always want to scan them and update, but then I get home from a session and I feel like 'I've done enough for today' so I just play starcraft2 instead.
All of a sudden, a new book is full, and scanning takes ageses..

They are from the last 3 months or so. Some from the last sessions I had at MPC, and new ones from a nice new venue in Angel.

Hope you enjoy them! 

Click for bigger. Do it naow! 



Also I had the chance to check out 'Paul' (new movie by Simon Pegg and Nick Frost) this weekend.
Some of my sci-fi images are featured as part of the 'cosmic flashbacks' and although you barely notice them, deep inside the unconscious, they will leave a scorching mark on your brain, making you crave more sci-fi arts!
Movie was pretty good too, tho Shaun of the Dead is still my favourite from the duo.
Laters.

1 comment:

J.W. Foged said...

fede croquis tegninger! Røvhul